The Matrix gauge set is an aff ordable, high-value range of digital instruments designed to operate on Mercury SmartCraft ® and NMEA 2000® engines (max 4 engines/2 stations.) Accurate reliable information is provided on a clean, easy-to-read gauge with an LCD display and soft -function tactile buttons for navigating through the menu interface. With the push of a button the operator has easy access to the status of the engine including fault alerts, diagnostic messages and other important parameter information using SmartCraft ® and NMEA 2000® protocols.
In a Matrix gauge set, the 3” Tachometer is the master and connects directly to the SmartCraft ® or NMEA 2000® data bus. All other gauges are slaves and connect to the Tachometer RS-485 private bus (immune to electrical noise, more robust and reliable.)
The Tachometer reads the applicable engine parameters (SmartCraft ® or NMEA 2000®) and forwards them on the private bus for the slave gauges. The gauges operate on 12 volt systems and support single, dual, triple or quad engine applications.
• CANbus driven Tachometer
• Plug and play connectors fitted
• LCD on Tachometer and Speedo displays all available data
• Soft -funcion tactie push keys for easy navigation
• Speedo and all 2” gauges receive data from Tachometers
• Dry nitrogen filled to minimize fogging & fully sunlight readable
• LED dimmable automotive style backlighting (red)
• IP67 waterproof
• CANbus connectivity
• All Veethree gauges include 4 year manufacturers guarantee