Hypalon Inflatable Boat Adhesive. Supplied with a 40ml bottle of A3695B Curative
- Solvent-based polychloroprene rubber adhesive gives high-strength bonds when used in conjunction with an A3695B curing agent; it particularly suitable for the manufacture and repair of inflatable boats
- Will bond natural rubber, polychloroprene, butyl, nitrile, hypalon and polyurethane rubber materials and leather.
Please note – not for use on plasticised PVC – use Polymarine 3026 PVC Adhesive
- Excellent resistance to heat, salt water and humidity
- Easy to mix two-part system supplied in sets with the requisite amount of curing agent; can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs
- Easy to apply by brush or roller
- Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Shelf life – 24 months unopened tin, the mixed adhesive has a pot life of 3-4 hours
- Coverage – using 2 coats 1-litre bonds 1 square metre
- Use Polymarine 2903 PVC/HYPALON solvent – as a Primer and cleaner.
- As used by MOD, liferaft service stations and major manufacturers.