- High specification automatic inflating lifejacket harness
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods
- Compact and unobtrusive
Pylon Light – high intensity, water activated flashing LED Light. 23cm flexible antenna wand gives improved visibility above head & water
Lume-On™ - Lifejacket bladder illumination lights included
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Double crotch straps / thigh straps with recessed clips
- Sprayhood - to reduce the risk of secondary drowning
- Quick access emergency safety line cutter
- Mesh pocket for VHF/PLB Locator
- Toggle attachment point for Chest Pack - DW-PCC (170N only)
- Now available in 3 colours: Black, Pacific Blue, Tropic White
- Unique ‘Shoulder Fit System’ flexes and locates ensuring correct fit on shoulders every time
- New back adjustment – hidden and non snag for easy, simple adjustment
- Easily converts to ‘manual only’ firing head with a Manual Conversion Kit
- Through Life Support (TLS) Registration extends product warranty to 5 years
CO2 Cylinder - 33g
The Deckvest 5D Pro Sensor uses the UML Pro Sensor inflator.
This is a water sensitive activation system, that uses a compress paper capsule which dissolves when wet, which then releases a spring to pucture the CO2 cylinder.
The cap is designed so that only water flowing upwards through the unit will cause it to activate. Water, spray and rain running down the jacket will not cause activation.
The Pro Sensor has two indicators that show the status of the CO2 cylinder and firing head.
Fly with your deckvest
Life jacket inflation system explained
Note: We recommend that the Deckvest is checked at least once a season, and before any long passages. We recommend that you have your Deckvest serviced by a service agent once every two years.