Powerful selling points
- Designed for the most difficult conditions.
- Lightweight, stainless steel, anodised aluminium casing.
- Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan.
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices.
- Suitable for every type of battery, also charges flat batteries.
- Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45 ˚C.
- Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more.
- Stable and ripple free power supply, even without batteries.
- The Current Control function prevents the breakdown of fuses when the voltage drops.
- Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
- Connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
- GMDSS models and panels available.
- Certified by RRR, RMRS (does not apply to 24/75 120 V).
- Certified by DNV GL (only 24/25, 24/50, 24/75, 24/75 (120 V), 24/100 models).
The Mass series are designed for the most demanding situations. To help you comply with SOLAS regulation, all Mass battery chargers are GMDSS compatible. GMDSS stands for Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, and allows users to monitor various alarm functions. GMDSS versions of the Mass 24/25 DNV, Mass 24/50, Mass 24/75, Mass 24/100 and Mass 24/100-3ph are available.
A separate remote panel is available, which is compatible with all Mass battery chargers.
A single front display with GMDSS remote panel is available for:
- Mass 24/25-2 DNV
- Mass 24/50-2
- Mass 24/75, Mass 24/100, Mass 24/100-3ph
Charging Lithium Ion batteries
Although Lithium Ion batteries are increasingly popular, there can be a lack of clarity when it comes to the charging process. This is not a problem with Mastervolt as the Mastervolt battery chargers communicate directly with the Lithium Ion battery via the integrated MasterBus (or have been adapted to the required charging voltages).
Mass battery chargers can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection. You can also choose central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.
Made tough by smart design
The certified Mass battery chargers are very strong, designed to withstand heavy vibrations and shocks. Their premium quality components meet the highest possible specifications, while the smart and extra robust mounting adds to the professional end result.