ECOWORKS Marine Superyacht Washdown
An environmentally responsible answer for washing down yachts, Superyachts, boats, cruise liners and ships. This low sudding general purpose boat cleaner is formulated to remove salt, grease and general boating grime from all marine hard surfaces including fibreglass, vinyl, plastic, wood, rubber, glass, metal and all painted surfaces. Once dried, it will leave the boat with a bright shine finish that will last. Economical to use.
- Readily biodegradable and environmentally safe formula using naturally derived surfactants and solvents produced from renewable sources.
- pH neutral.
- Phosphate free.
- Low sudding formula
- 200X concentrate and a little goes a long, long way. No more than four capfuls into a bucket of fresh water (see directions below).
- Safe to use on grp, wood, plastics, rubbers (fenders) vinyl and painted surfaces.
- Cleans without leaving any streaks.
- Formulation is compliant to MARPOL Annex 5 1.7.5 and is declared not harmful to the marine environment for overboard discharge.
- Available in 5 litre (3.78 US Gallons) and 1 litre (33.2 fl oz). Also available in 10, 20 & 1000 litre containers for commercial use.
- Product codes are: 5 Litres: EWM10140 / EAN5060303470202 1 litre: EWM10112 / EAN5060303470318
Ecoworks® Marine eco-superyacht washdown cleaner is a concentrate product and may be used conservatively. For the best results pour just 4 capfuls from the 1-litre container into a 10-litre standard bucket and add fresh water. From a 5-litre/1 gallon container do the same, 4 cap fulls into a 10 litre standard bucket. Then apply to surface with a sponge, mop or microfibre cloth. Rinse off with fresh water and allow to dry. All hard surfaces will be left clean and sparkling. Good housekeeping practices should be applied at all times.
For glass and chrome cleaning use Ecoworks® Marine eco-glass cleaner EWM10111