Stock Code: HDF8HL
£1219.99 (Including VAT)
About the Hidea 8HP Outboard Engine
Max. Output: 5.9KW
Full Throttle Operating Range: 4500-5500 RPM
Displacement (cm3): 212
Bore x Stroke (mm): 56 X 43
Length x Width x Height (mm): 1038 x 360 x S:1017 L:1144
Weight (kgs) S: 38 L: 40
Gear Ratio: 27:13 (2.08)
Gear Shift Position: F-N-R
Ignition System: CDI
Cooling System: Water-cooled
Starting System: Manual
Control System: Tiller control
Fuel Tank Included: 12L (Fuel Line with connectors also included).
Extras Included: Emergency Start Handle, Rope Recoil Starter, Spark plugs, Owner’s Tool Kit, Owner’s Manual, 12L Fuel Tank and fuel line.
All engines come with a pre delivery inspection completed by an independent engine specialist to ensure the engines are ready to go straight out of the box (once oil and petrol is added of course!).
Hidea is one of the fastest growing names in the marine outboard market. It’s beautifully engineered Outboard Engines are a direct result of years of detailed research & development, teamed with professional manufacturing. The annual production for Hidea Outboard Motors now reaches over 50,000 units, and this figure is rapidly growing. Hidea owns a research & development centre, which includes an advanced production line and a testing department, in which all motors are strictly tested. Hidea is manufactured to international ISO 9001 standard, and has approval certification for CE, EPA and VCA standards.
Hidea have manufactured and sold engines worldwide since 2008 and have made their mark on the industry with their high quality products at an affordable price. With up to a 4 year limited warranty these outboard engines are not to be missed.
Hidea is proud to offer the following features on all engines:
• Innovative design
• Modern, Sleek appearance
• CDI Ignition System - Provides instant start and smooth operation
• High precision air intake provides low noise & smooth operation
• Fuel efficiency
• Sensitive temperature controller
• Charging Coils
• Anti-Corrosion - Engines are manufactured using high quality aluminium alloy & stainless steel, in addition to a unique pre-treatment that is applied for extra durability
• Safety Protection - Over 700 hours have been dedicated to develop the safety of this product, and each unit is thoroughly tested before distribution